Welcome to Your Forum DGB! πŸš€

The DigiByte Community Forums News & Announcements πŸ”” Welcome to Your Forum DGB! πŸš€

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    ferdiferdi
    Participant

Hey hey Community, my name is Ferdi, I created this forum with the hope for it to act as a space for the community to accelerate the growth of Digibyte by:

– Discussing Ideas

– Prioritising Initiatives

– Executing Plans

– Developing Digibyte

– Teaching Newcomers

– and more…

I also hope to eventually pass this over to the community for it to better run in an even more decentralized manner.

I am seeking help from you, the community, to help us grow, build and improve this space for all of us.

If you want to help please feel free to reply to this Topic below πŸ™‚

Known issues with the Forum

- Emails not delivering to some accounts due to the site being currently blacklisted (it’s on the spam list)

- Emails may end in your spam folder

- I haven’t paid for SSL encryption yet, though I’m not sure if that’s an issue?

- if you come across any bugs please feel free to post in the Site Feedback Forum πŸ’»

For now I will try and spread the word about us having a forum to the DGBAT, DGB Foundation, the Twittersphere and more… However I haven’t received any replies from them just yet.

I hope this forum will come in handy for you all.

Cheers,
    Ferdi 😁

• This topic was modified 4 months, 3 weeks ago by ferdiferdi.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Enquire now

Give us a call or fill in the form below and we will contact you. We endeavor to answer all inquiries within 24 hours on business days.