RaspberryPi4 DigiByte node

The DigiByte Community Forums Projects Ideas 💡 RaspberryPi4 DigiByte node

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    parasitewaspparasitewasp
    Participant

I think offering the programming for a raspberryPi 4 (64bit)headless would help dramatically increase the number of node worldwide. I could run mine 24/7 if I could figure out how to program it.
    Maybe a raspberian lite with the required software. Format a SD card, instructions and off we go. It could also be a DigiByte fund raiser item. I’d buy it.

Merging the raspberryPi community with the digibyte community may have benefits as well.

Participant

I’ve got my pi4 on order for just this reason. Plan on following this guide written by Yoshi.

https://medium.com/@YoshiJaeger/running-digibyte-core-on-a-raspberry-pi-3-4-a7350dabbde0

ferdiferdi
    Participant

I’ve got my pi4 on order for just this reason. Plan on following this guide written by Yoshi.

https://medium.com/@YoshiJaeger/running-digibyte-core-on-a-raspberry-pi-3-4-a7350dabbde0

As someone who isn’t that technical, I’d love to have a one-click node/miner for the Raspberry Pi.
    If it were all super easy, I’d buy a pi4 instantly and have it all set up

Participant

As someone who isn’t that technical, I’d love to have a one-click node/miner for the Raspberry Pi.
    If it were all super easy, I’d buy a pi4 instantly and have it all set up

I wish I was technical enough to create an image with everything built in and or a script to configure. I can document my experience with Yoshi’s guide and maybe break it down a bit more as I step through the process. I am also reading that there are some tools that can create an ubuntu image with all installed software so maybe I can tinker with that to shorten the install time/process. My Pi4 should be arriving in five days.

Participant

I’ve got my Pi up and running with the Digibyte core as a service. I made a step by step walk through on how to set it up from out of the box to running Digibyte. Would like to share it but leave the thread open for feedback and updates as needed. Would the “Guides” section be the proper place to post it?

Participant

I’ve posted my experience here:

Raspberry Pi 4 Digibyte Core Node Step By Step

parasitewaspparasitewasp
    Participant

Thank you, I’m not that tech savvy, but I’ll try when I get back. Please consider making a rasberrian flavor.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Enquire now

Give us a call or fill in the form below and we will contact you. We endeavor to answer all inquiries within 24 hours on business days.