Trade Tehran Stock Exchange Companies with DGB.

The DigiByte Community Forums Projects Ideas 💡 Trade Tehran Stock Exchange Companies with DGB.

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

In this topic I need your help to solve it how can people all over the world can invest in Tehran Stock Exchange. This is the best financial market all over the world in Corona Days with around 100% return from start of 2020.

Digi Assets or DGB itself? how can we start it?

AlexAlex

You mean that Tehran Stock Exchange wants to add DigiByte as stock on the platform ?

Participant

Hey Alex.
    No I mean how can we design a DigiAsset to let all the people around the globe invest in my country through Tehran Stock Exchange by DigiByte as a Form of SmartCash.
    I think it is a win-win-win game for people-Iran-DigiByte.
    The same can be done for all the countries and the stock exchanges to connect real world assets to digital assets.

Participant

This is a quite complex topic, but I believe it could be done - an organization could tokenize shares of companies traded on the Tehran Stock Exchange as DigiAssets and then sell them either themselves or on a platform like Digi-Broker.com. This would be centralized and trust based though, but its possible!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Enquire now

Give us a call or fill in the form below and we will contact you. We endeavor to answer all inquiries within 24 hours on business days.