Jared made it harder for us.

The DigiByte Community Forums Discussion General 💬 Jared made it harder for us.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Sadly, Jared’s actions this days (and some months ago in his feud vs binance) made it harder for us hodlers and developers in our already difficult path to financial freedom and world changing technology.

We cannot dedicate our life to DGB and ways to use it to make life better to humanity if we ourselves cannot provide for our family.

His choices sets us back A LOT of time since his imaginaries and totally unnecesary wars vs big exchanges and shady business, there are better ways to stand to a corrupt system.

I am happy and sad at the same time to see him go, he is a great human being, I follow him since the early days, I know his intentions are good, but his ways are TERRIBLE. Lets hope this time away from the project brings him healthy and positives ways to defend his/our project.

• This topic was modified 9 months ago by AvatarUnforgiven.
    Participant

I’ve only been a die hard Digi for a couple years, but have followed Jared and invested in the “Bitcoin Experiment” from almost the beginning in 2010. I have a ton of respect for him, as I do most of the other “renegades of Crypto”. I think his stepping away for a while will be good for both the Digibyte community AND Jared! I think he mentioned in his “statement” he made, that the Digibyte community is capable of taking the project to the next level and he is not “completely” walking away just stepping down from a day to day role.
    The “Messiah complex” is very real in the Cryptoverse and it takes a real visionary to realize its not all about him and let the project learn to walk on its own for a while. I’m more excited about the future of Digibyte today BECAUSE Jared had the forethought to step a way a while and get some distance from the project and see where it goes from there!

Participant

I’ve only been a die hard Digi for a couple years, but have followed Jared and invested in the “Bitcoin Experiment�? from almost the beginning in 2010. I have a ton of respect for him, as I do most of the other “renegades of Crypto�?. I think his stepping away for a while will be good for both the Digibyte community AND Jared! I think he mentioned in his “statement�? he made, that the Digibyte community is capable of taking the project to the next level and he is not “completely�? walking away just stepping down from a day to day role.
    The “Messiah complex�? is very real in the Cryptoverse and it takes a real visionary to realize its not all about him and let the project learn to walk on its own for a while. I’m more excited about the future of Digibyte today BECAUSE Jared had the forethought to step a way a while and get some distance from the project and see where it goes from there!

100% agree — if DGB is truly a community driven, decentralized solution than it up to us to keep moving this project forward! Jared has left behind a great system and has given us all the tools we need to succeed. We have the tech (DGB itself) and a democratic system (DGB foundation) to drive the project forward in whatever direction we choose!

I think Jared’s departure note gives us food for thought — do we want to become a community that is solely driven by mooning our coin and dumping for profit, or do we want to band together and create useful tools on a decentralized platform that will move humanity forward? It is us to us for decide!

I think it is admirable of Jared Tate to let go of the reigns, let the movement drive itself and become a participant of the project by developing apps. We should follow his example!

ferdiferdi
    Participant

100% agree — if DGB is truly a community driven, decentralized solution than it up to us to keep moving this project forward! Jared has left behind a great system and has given us all the tools we need to succeed. We have…

I think you BOTH put it fairly, and very well, and I agree with what you both are saying.

I don’t really care much for any drama, my focus is also on what we can build. But your respectful comments, constructive nature and analysis, I believe, helps provide stepping stones for the whole community to walk on.

So thanks guys for your respect and positive nature with the recent Jared news! �?�?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Enquire now

Give us a call or fill in the form below and we will contact you. We endeavor to answer all inquiries within 24 hours on business days.