Digi-ID now LIVE on the Forum ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

The DigiByte Community Forums Discussion Site Feedback ๐Ÿ’ป Digi-ID now LIVE on the Forum ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    ferdiferdi
    Participant

Hey Community!

Some members are having trouble signing in and are receiving:

error 401

Iโ€™ve just asked Sergey T to investigate it again, he fixed that error for me previously, however I believe itโ€™s a timing issue associated with which time zone you are in

Will keep you updated here ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’™

Participant

im getting the same error 401 when using Digi-ID. Also kind of confused, how does Digi-ID know how to tie my Forum account together with it?

ferdiferdi
    Participant

im getting the same error 401 when using Digi-ID. Also kind of confused, how does Digi-ID know how to tie my Forum account together with it?

Thanks for letting me know vanishh, can I ask which time zone you are in? Iโ€™ll be able to pass on that info to the developer Sergey ๐Ÿ™‚

Good question, if you have already created an account, you still add and connect a Digi ID address via your profile

Specifically, this link: My Digi-ID

I think your user profile creates a link to your Digi-ID via the unique barcode, Iโ€™ll be honest I donโ€™t know the specifics or technicals, all I do know is that it works! (and hopefully for you too once we fix the 401 error)

I hope that helps with that question ๐Ÿ™‚

• This reply was modified 9 months ago by ferdiferdi.
    Participant

Iโ€™m in PST (USA West Coast). Also just FYI, tried using both the Digi-ID feature on my DGB Wallet and the standalone Digi-ID app. Not sure if there is any difference but same error on both

ferdiferdi
    Participant

Iโ€™m in PST (USA West Coast). Also just FYI, tried using both the Digi-ID feature on my DGB Wallet and the standalone Digi-ID app. Not sure if there is any difference but same error on both

Thanks so much vanishh, passing through that info on to Sergey too, I really want to make sure Digi-ID works so I appreciate your help a lot

ceptcept
    Participant

Please check it again. Some compartibility improvements made.
    And I am just registered by Digi-ID)

AmoreLoveAmorAmoreLoveAmor
    Participant

I was able to go back in and add my Digi-ID after making my account. I worked some how… ๐Ÿ˜‚

Michael T. Moore

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Enquire now

Give us a call or fill in the form below and we will contact you. We endeavor to answer all inquiries within 24 hours on business days.